Team Lead (Information Technology (IT))
Job Description: Support SEA 05 Business IT Operations and End User. Utilize a systematic approach to facilitate orderly progression of office management and automation products and services required to perform SEA 05 office functions.
- Support all aspects of classified and unclassified computing and communications services (including Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET)) ranging from desktop and portable computing to office, mobile, voice, and video telecommunications products.
- Assist in ensuring that the software configuration is uniform across all systems.
- Support general area of SEA 05 Business IT Operations and End User Support such as: NMCI service desk augmentation, IT asset management support, seating process administration, NMCI user account management, information management on relevant sites (iNAVSEA SharePoint, CDMS, NMCI NIPRNET and SIPRNET sites)
- Support general area of SEA 05 Knowledge Management such as: developing and implementing guidance related to use of data and communication management tools, records management, providing data management guidance and monitoring support, maintaining the SEA 05 Technical Library, developing and implementing a SEA 05 Communications Plan, and supporting SEA 05 communications efforts.
- Manage personnel to deliver iNAVSEA Site Collection Administration for all SEA 05 iNAVSEA site collections. Contractor support shall be provided at a level equivalent to Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) SharePoint certification.
- Support general area of SEA 05 IT Portfolio Management (PfM) Support such as: Ensuring SEA 05 information system compliance with SECNAV 5230.14 (Information Technology Portfolio Management) and other higher authority policies, supporting proper information system registration in all required systems of record, Maintaining and Validating PBIS-IT budget data and submissions, and Updating/maintaining/adjudicating conflicts within various databases.
- Support general area of SEA 05 Cybersecurity Program Management Support such as: Support SEA 05 cybersecurity management, Ensure SEA 05 products are NIST Special Publication 800.53 (Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations) and NIST Special Publication 800.82 (Guide to Industrial Control System (ICS) Security) compliant, and Review technical products such as specifications and standards for technical adequacy.
- 10+ years of experience managing IT systems and IT systems support for Navy/DoD customers or directly for Navy/DoD. (Desired)
- Experience with Navy IT systems including: Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository-DoN (DITPR-DON) DoN Application and Database Management System (DADMS) (Required)
- DoD-approved Information Assurance baseline certification at Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01-M (Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program). (Required)
- US, Citizen
§ Washington Navy Yard, DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.