Systems Engineer Lead
|Skills:||• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from an accredited College or University.
• Experience initiating cross-function collaboration with Ops, Product and Design to develop high quality, focused products.
|Experience:||- 10 years experience
- Maintaining system hardware and software (i.e. operating system, VM architecture, database, application) in an operating condition.
- Monitoring hardware, software and data interfaces to ensure security and availability of systems.
- Evaluating and reporting system’s performance.
- Analyzing and isolating hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshooting system problems reported by users.
- Testing and deploying new system hardware and software, security updates, and patches.
- Ensuring backups of system software and database are performed in accordance with the System Administration SOP.
Systems Engineer Lead (USMC)
Cydecor is seeking a Systems Engineer who shall provide system administration USMC hosting sites
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results