Help Desk Lead
|Skills:||• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from an accredited College or University.
• Experience initiating cross-function collaboration with Ops, Product and Design to develop high quality, focused products.
|Experience:||- 5 years of experience
- Experience providing Corrective Maintenance includes the identification of system (i.e. hardware, software, and firmware), isolating the problem and restoring the system to perform its intended function and current performance level of the application. This also includes identifying the requirement to replace broken hardware needed to continue operations at the current service level.
- Experience providing Preventive Maintenance includes the care and servicing of hardware, software, and firmware by providing inspection, detection, and correction of failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects
- Experience providing modifications that support functional and/or technical improvements to the system
- Experience with adaptive software maintenance including adapting the software, hardware or firmware to changes in the environment, such as new hardware or the next release of an operating system.
Help Desk Lead (USMC)
Cydecor is seeking a Help Desk Lead to perform software maintenance activities, as directed and approved by the Government, throughout the operations and maintenance phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results