Enterprise Architect Lead
|Skills:||• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering from an accredited College or University.
• Experience initiating cross-function collaboration with Ops, Product and Design to develop high quality, focused products
|Experience:||- 10 years of experience
- Experience implementing technical approach to making changes to optimize the system architecture configuration, system software, and system interfaces.
- Experience conducting System Requirements Review
- Experience with on-site system administration
- Experience with hardware, operating system, and middleware. Upgrades to these have required resource and cost intensive changes to the systems.
- Experience upgrading existing software and inserting new technologies as they become available without requiring significant coding changes or system re-design.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions that will reduce footprint, automate support, increase maintainability, and reduce overall support requirements while still providing the required capabilities to the end user.
- Experience providing input to and assist the Government with creating Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF) Operational and Systems views and creating and maintaining DODAF Technical Views and Architectural Artifacts in sync with new system architectures.
Enterprise Architect Lead (USMC)
The Enterprise Architect to improve the interoperability between the MLS2s and their integration with GCSS-MC/LCM Increment 1. The enterprise Architect will provide seamlessly use of data across the various transactional systems without manual interfaces and without requiring the user to log-in to different systems .
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results