The systems engineer is responsible to integrate various network operating systems, application programs and hardware devices. Duties of a systems engineer typically include managing the development cycle associated with producing a resilient software, hardware and web application, including: specification, design, coding, testing and maintenance.
- 7 years of professional experience in systems engineering
Please apply if you cover one or multiple preferred experience and skill set categories detailed below:
- Overall Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with the AN/BYG-1 Systems Engineering Process
- Experience with the IWS APB Process
- Experience with the PEOSUB SWFTS TIH Process
- Experience in the engineering, modernization and integration of AN/BYG-1 Weapon Control System (WCS); and/or AN/BYG-1 Tactical Control System (TCS); and/or AN/BYG-1 Integrated Products (IP) Components software and hardware architecture, interfaces, and related specifications, and critical threads
- Development of AN/BYG-1 system enhancements pertaining to the Tactical Control System (TCS) and IP components
- Experience with Combat System architecture, video distribution, networks and technologies
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, network and enterprise level virtualization and architecture tools (including modeling and SDKs)
- Experience with AN/BYG-1 legacy combat systems (TI06 – TI14)
- Experience with Technical Insertion hardware architecture, interfaces, and related specifications
- Experience with environmental qualification testing (EQT)
- Experience with Power Systems Engineering and Analysis
- Submarine-specific Launcher and Systems Experience (Not Required):
- Experience with the Virginia Payload Tube (VPT); and/or Virginia Payload Module (VPM); and or Payload Support Electronic System (PSES); and/or BLK III/BLK IV Common Weapon Launcher (CWL); and or BLK I/BLK II Weapon Launch Console Integrated Enclosure (WLCIE) (Virginia Class)
- Experience with the Weapon Launch System for 688/688i; and/or Collins Weapon Data Convertor (CWDC); and/or Weapon Control Systems for SSGN & SSBN; and/or Universal Weapon Launch (UWL) System for Seawolf class (Legacy Submarine)
C. Integration and Test of Submarine Combat and Weapon Systems including:
- Experience with AN/BYG-1 interface to SWFTS subsystems, SWFTS infrastructure, and services interactions;
- Experience with AN/BYG-1 Test processes including test plans, procedures reports, data collection, and analysis;
- Experience with networks and switches (ability to program, query and configure)
- Experience in laboratory and shipboard equipment and configurations (Submarine related) and the ability to troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment & cabling
- Experience with Tactical Tomahawk Weapon Control System (TTWCS)
- Experience with Tomahawk Weapon Systems (TWS) interfaces and related specifications.
- Bachelor's level degree in an Engineering discipline.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.