• Bachelor's level degree in any technical or managerial discipline.
• MSFT (EXCEL. WORD, PPT, PROJECTS)
• PMP Certification desired
• 15 years professional experience in program/project management.
• Experience managing technical large Navy contracts
• Experience with overall program definition, organization, and direction of short and long range plans.
• Experience formulating, guiding, and directing the technical approach; and defining and negotiation with activity and agency personnel for necessary resources.
• Experience establishing and controlling technical milestones, schedules, budgets and costs
Program Managers are concerned with the overall planning, direction and success of major programs, systems development efforts, and research or technology initiatives which have great significance to the activity’s and agency’s needs
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results