Team Lead (Portfolio Management)
Job Description: Provide management support including program/project management oversight support, program planning oversight support, program budget review and coordination, and other related PMO required support.
- Provide capability and expertise to develop, maintain, and utilize systems and processes in direct support of the SEA 05 Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and the CFO’s Portfolio Management Office (PMO) in the oversight of management and execution of SEA 05 programs and projects.
- Provide the SEA 05 CFO and PMO support in overseeing program/project planning across SEA 05 programs and projects. Support the review of Task Planning Sheets (TPSs), Budget Submittals, POM issue papers, milestone schedules, integrated master schedules, program reviews, acquisition plans, and installation program mountain charts.
- Support SEA 05 CFO/PMO with the budget coordination and review process for President’s Budget, DoN, and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Budget Estimates across SEA 05 programs.
- Provide support to the SEA 05 Management Internal Control Program (MICP) Coordinator and Assessable Unit Managers for the review and assessment of SEA 05 Assessable Units and in the preparation of the SEA 05 MICP Annual Statement of Assurance and associated documentation.
- Provide support for consolidated SEA 05 Program Execution Reporting, program health, and performance assessments in support of SEA 05 program reviews.
- Assist in developing and implementing SEA 05 program management qualifications and standards in accordance with Navy and NAVSEA program management competency requirements and guidance.
- Support development and distribution of program management tools and processes, including training.
- 15+ years of management experience with the Department of Defense (DoD) (Desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or management related area (Desired)
- Project Management, Professional (PMP) certification (Desired)
§ Washington Navy Yard, DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.