||• Experience with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP), the Program Budget Information System (PBIS), and the Standardized Accounting and Reporting System (STARS). (Required)
• Experience managing and executing at least three of the following appropriations: O&MN, RDT&EN, OPN, SCN funds (or other service equivalent funds) (Required)
• 15+ years of experience in management and execution of DoD budgets. (Desired)
Team Lead (Budget Financial Management)
Job Description: Provide general support including Budget Financial Management (BFM) support, budgeting support, Defense Travel System (DTS) management support, contract administration support, and Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) administration and management support
- Provide support for budget development and financial execution to SEA 05 program/project managers and the SEA 05 CFO for SEA 05 programs and funds.
- Support the common financial management statutes, regulations, policies, and procedures in accordance with the SEA 05 Business Financial Manager (BFM), NAVSEA Comptroller, and DoN Comptroller direction.
- Support the CFO staff, and SEA 05 BFMs and program managers, in financial planning, management, execution, and analysis.
- Support management of current needs, schedules, and execution plans by way of task planning documentation ensuring that programs/projects are not adversely impacted by deficiencies or shortfalls.
- Research accounting discrepancies affecting accurate reporting of expenditures in Navy ERP and legacy financial systems.
- Develop Navy ERP and legacy financial system correction packages to properly reconcile and align financial data in Navy financial management systems such as Navy ERP, Standard Procurement System (SPS), and DFAS.
- Provide financial management support for SEA 05 budget development, execution and reporting. The Contractor shall assist in identification, justification, and defense of the financial resources for both current budgets and out-year forecasts.
- Provide oversight and manage support for the SEA 05 travel program using DTS. Includes support to Government travelers utilizing DTS; Defense Travel Administrator (DTA)/Tier II Help Desk support; assist the SEA 05 ODTAs and employees in the execution of day-to-day activities associated with approved travel.
- Provide oversight and manage support the SEA 05 CFO and SEA 05 Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs). Includes monitor program/project performance in accordance with established FMB and OSD obligation and expenditure benchmarks; development of draft contract modification packages;
- Provide oversight and manage support related to administration and management of Navy ERP within SEA 05. Including Navy ERP SME support to SEA 05 in the areas of ERP Program Management (PM), ERP Principal Business and Financial Manager (PBFM) and Timekeeping. Also, including ERP account management, ERP Role mapping assignment and tracking, and ERP training planning and coordination.
- Experience with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP), the Program Budget Information System (PBIS), and the Standardized Accounting and Reporting System (STARS). (Required)
- Experience managing and executing at least three of the following appropriations: O&MN, RDT&EN, OPN, SCN funds (or other service equivalent funds) (Required)
- 15+ years of experience in management and execution of DoD budgets. (Desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or financial area (Desired)
§ Washington Navy Yard, DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.