Sr. Task Order Program Manager
Individual is directly responsible for the Contractor’s performance of the Task Order. Task Order PM shall have a demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements, technical analyses, and BFM support associated with the execution of an ACAT I shipbuilding program
- 15 years of professional experience – with five (5) years of supervisory experience
- Experience managing technical large Navy contracts
- Experience with overall program definition, organization, and direction of short and long range plans.
- Experience formulating, guiding, and directing the technical approach; and defining and negotiation with activity and agency personnel for necessary resources.
- Experience establishing and controlling technical milestones, schedules, budgets and costs.
- Experience with Defense acquisition process, program management, and Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) cycle is required
- Bachelor's level degree in any technical or managerial discipline.
- MSFT (EXCEL. WORD, PPT, PROJECTS)
- PMP Certification desired
- Washington, DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.