PMS-408 FMS Program Analyst
|Skills:||• Bachelor Degree (Desired, not required)
• Microsoft Office; Working knowledge in MS Office includes ability to create templates and slide masters. Be able to use MS Excel with formulas and create graphs. (Required)
• Working knowledge of Foreign Military Sales (e.g taken courses at Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management, familiarization with Security Assistance Management Manual, or the NAVSEA Case Management Excellence Course)(Desired)
• Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) (Desired, not required)
• Working knowledge in MS Sharepoint 2010 (Integrated data exchange) as a Content Configuration Manager (CCM). The CCM will be responsible for ensuring that documents are correctly archived, as well as, controlling the users which are authorized to view the data, and monitoring office policy for consistent use of data within the IDE. (Desired)
|Location:||Indian Head, MD|
|Experience:||• Experience as a Program Analyst supporting a Program Office responsible for Cost, Schedule and Performance.
• Maintain the FMS Case Files and ensure all pertinent info is contained within in accordance with SAMM. Coordinate the issuing of funding documents with the BFM and Field Activities.
• Responsible to organize all facets of FMS meetings including scheduling meeting spaces, sending out agendas, assisting with security processing, sending out MS Outlook Meeting makers, ensuring telephone conference bridges are reserved and the candidate calls in as “host” and, producing meeting minutes.
• The candidate should be able to update the FMS weekly report. The candidate should incorporate changes from other team members. Candidate should have excellent grammar, syntax and spelling.
• Participates in the drafting, review and formulation of schedules, milestone, work plans and time-phased management plans to ensure case commitments and requirements are efficiently and effectively addressed to achieve desired results.
• Maintains master schedules. Able to track overdue case timelines (LOA submissions, hardware deliveries, actions assigned, etc)
• Develops briefings, issue papers, position papers or other required documents. Participates in delivering findings, conclusions, recommendations, alternatives, risk with regard to subject analyzed.
• Sense of adventure with new taskers and willing to articulate out-of-the-box thoughts; Willing to explore non-conventional ideas/approaches with peer group to solve unique FMS case problems.
• Working closely with the Assistant Deputy Director and Case Manager to prepare and track Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA), Price and Availability (P&A), Modifications (MODs), Amendments, and Obligational Authority (O/As) Case Revisions for various FMS and Building Partner Capacity (BPC) cases.
• Works closely with the Business Financial Manager to communicate FMS case information for execution of case funds. Ability to compare basic information on FMS documents to ensure cases estimates are accurate, funded properly, and execute on target .
Provide Program Analyst support to an energetic Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Program Management Team
Indian Head, MD
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results