Technology Transition Manager
|Skills:||• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Extensive knowledge of DoN RDT&E funding policies and program management practices applicable to technology transition from S&T into acquisition is required
• Ability to generate new concepts and approaches to plan, evaluate, and lead major, long-range programs designed to stimulate significant advances in S&T.
|Location:||Arlington, VA 22203|
|Experience:||• 15 years of S&T or related DoD program management experience
• A minimum of 10-years of relevant management oversight experience in DoN S&T project planning, execution and transition is required
• A background with broad insight into Federal, DoD, DoN, and ONR management practices is strongly desired.
• Specialized experience in or related to technical areas in support of the Future Naval Capabilities program, including Technology Transition Agreements, is required
Location: Arlington, VA
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results