The Director of Private Equity will be responsible for the leadership and management of all Private Equity initiatives at CIG. In addition to his/her key responsibility of achieving targeted growth & return objectives of all Operating Companies, s/he will also be accountable for the overall management of acquisitions, analysis & evaluation, and deal sourcing.
The Director of PE will provide operational controls, outstanding leadership, management, and vision to effectively grow the organization and ensure financial strength and operating efficiency
As a member of the Executive Core Team, s/he will be accountable for contributing to the overall strategic direction and daily operation of the Company.
• The Director is expected to direct & contribute to the on-going growth of the businesses and is responsible for translating the strategic investment vision into results within the Operating Companies. S/he will lead the Division’s activities, including the Performance of all Operating Companies and the oversight of deal acquisitions.
• Post-acquisition, s/he will lead and oversee the Shared Strategic Resources model to include Operations, Sales & Marketing, Product Development, Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and all other Private Equity shared services positions as they occur.
• S/he will set priorities and manage the deliverables of the Private Equity Division to meet financial and all other performance targets. S/he will ensure that resources and activities are aligned to business objectives and organizational needs and will provide leadership and sound business counsel to the CEO and Private Equity team.
• The PE Director will oversee the activities of the deal sourcing team and work closely with the CEO (ultimate decision maker on all deals) on strategy and negotiations. The role will also will be expected to generate investment opportunities and potential acquisition ideas.
• Leads Strategy and Vision
• Responsible and accountable for the direction and performance of the Private Equity Division.
• Primary responsibility for all Operating Companies including Strategic Vision, Marketing Strategy, Financial Planning, and Operations.
• Ensures effective deployment of resources
• Continually monitors and commits to Optimum Product quality and continuous quality improvement.
• Maintains relationships with Investment Bank senior executives, advisors and relevant industry partners, and overseas the plan and execution of comprehensive direct investment strategy.
• Manages, recruits, appraises, promotes as per the company policy and guide lines.
• Leads and motivates team, fostering a strong team spirit and instilling a sense of pride and accountability.
• Maintain the highest levels of ethics, integrity and confidentiality in business dealings.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree is preferred
• Minimum 5 years Food manufacturing experience - FDA, USDA experience
• Acquisitions experience with $10 to $100 million per investment
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
• Highly entrepreneurial, passion for knowledge, drive for excellence, business savvy, creative, high integrity, flexible, professional maturity;
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.