The Valore Partners team is comprised of crazy-smart Developers, Architects, Analysts, and Engineers who deliver enterprise project solutions for our clients. We have been a significant player in the Valley since 2005!
Life + Work Balance…seriously. With a predominately local client base, our team members enjoy balance in their lives and have time to focus on what matters most to them.
Our collective awesome is hard to define, but when you experience it, you know it. Voted by our employees as a "Best Places to Work" for 8 years!
As a member of the Operations team, you will work at our Head Office in an on-site capacity.
First things first. Are you a fit for us? We expect the following in addition to technical talent:
- A positive attitude
- Humility: confident in your abilities (no unchecked egos allowed) yet always willing to learn
- Integrity: demonstrate respect for colleagues & clients, standing by your commitments
- Partnership: achievers who thrive in a performance-based, collaborative culture
- Client-centric: individuals who care about delivering high-quality in a “client for life” approach
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Internal and external reporting of financials
- Set up and maintain work orders and vendor information in accounting system
- Manage work order updates (overhead and billable)
- Invoice selection and processing
- Process 1099/1096 as well as payments to sub-contractors.
- Accrue costs for subcontract labor and general payroll
- Expense entry, adjustment and processing; print and mail expense reimbursement checks
- File open invoices and paid documents in the accounts payable files
- Manage Deferred Revenue and Expenses
- Responsible for employee timesheet administration, payroll review, payroll journal entries
- Perform month-end system reconciliation
- Apply cash receipts and manage AR reporting, as well as, collections
- Perform fixed price revenue recognition
- Serve as Client / Customer / Subcontractor point of contact
- Perform general banking responsibilities including bank deposits and ACH payments
- Manage Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Establish processes for forms & documents and input them into an online system for general, consistent use
- Ensure compliance with all statutes, policies, and procedures related to function
- Perform other duties and assist with internal Valore Partners projects as assigned and participate in all company-sponsored functions and provide a positive, professional demeanor
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or related field, plus 1-2 years of progressive experience in Accounting
- Experience in full-cycle accounting, including AP/AR
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Professional Services industry experience and/or billable hours expense reconciliation experience preferred
- Knowledge of Netsuite a plus
- Payroll processing experience a plus
Our company is based in Tempe, AZ. Qualified candidates for full-time roles should live in, or be willing to relocate to Arizona for this opportunity.
No third party candidates, please.