Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Customer Service Manager to lead our award winning service team responsible for supporting members and clients in the US and Canada. The Customer Service Manager will drive continuous improvement in service delivery and member satisfaction and share customer insights with teams across the enterprise to make it easier to do business with us.
This role may be located in our Chicago or New York office. Some travel required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Continually elevate our service standards to deliver best-in-class service.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve the quality of service, productivity and sales.
- Direct daily operations and performance management of the service team.
- Develop service policies and procedures to support new business initiatives.
- Maintain our Voice of the Customer program, turning insights into actions to improve the member experience.
- Develop and maintain a reward and recognition program.
- Develop and maintain call, email and chat scripts that reflect the Travelzoo brand voice.
- Work with our contact center partner and global teams on solutions for agent tools, training and technology to improve customer interactions across all channels.
- 4-year college degree
- 5+ years managing contact center operations, either in an insourced or outsourced environment
- Experience with multiple interactive service channels (voice, email, chat, social media, SMS)
- Comfortable using data and analytics to drive continuous process improvement
- Ability to motivate a remote team to fully engage with and reflect our brand
- Highly-developed organizational and planning skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!