Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our award winning team responsible for supporting our members worldwide. The Customer Service Associate will work with cross functional teams in support of our travel and entertainment lines of business to ensure our members have a world-class experience.
This role may be located in our Chicago or New York office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Onboard clients and provide operational support during the life of their partnership with Travelzoo.
- Troubleshoot and/or negotiate solutions to service issues.
- Coordinate and communicate issue resolution with the customer service centers.
- Assist in preparation of daily, weekly or monthly tracking and reporting of member insight data and contact center performance.
- Manage manual refunds process.
- Research fraud, payment processor, and purchase issues.
- Moderate user-generated content.
- Support development of marketing tools and resources for clients and customers.
- 4-year college degree
- 2-3 years of experience in sales operations, customer service or account management
- Ability to work effectively across teams in a dynamic, rapidly-changing environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Flexibility to respond to changes quickly and thoughtfully
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions independently
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!