Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Manager to join our Shanghai office. Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Manager to join our Singapore office. Our sales team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, they develop strategic sales plans, build relationships from within the entertainment and leisure industry and ultimately deliver outstanding deals to our members.
• Act upon the opportunities in your given market based on research of your primary and secondary markets
• Generate sales leads by checking OTA and local market publications, websites, etc.
• Report campaign results and market case studies to your clients and assess their needs in order to drive your next successful sale
• Find new ways to work with your current and prospective customers through innovative thinking
• Close deals and follow up
• Bachelor's degree minimum
• Min 3-5 years solid hotel sales experience (hotel acquisition / digital advertising a plus)
• Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics
• 60% 40% time split between voucher and media negotiation ( media part can be taught, a selft starter and fast learner is preferred)
• Able to maximized both in customer acquisition/lead generation and upselling
• Confident in selling high value deals/group deals
• Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
• Efficient in building and managing a healthy pipeline
• Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
• Flexible and open to change and new information
• Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
• A wide network in the hotel industry a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Competitive salary package
• Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
• Exciting and fast paced work environment
• Ask about our travel perk!
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!