Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Producer (aka Client & Content Manager) for our Los Angeles office. Our Producers are responsible for developing the deals we recommend for our members. This requires a balance of activities, including research, writing, evaluating, test booking, consulting with clients, working with Sales, and recommending the best offers to our Publishers for approval.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Campaign on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide to source the best deals.
• Build client relationships that result in the best offers for our members, while balancing the clients’ need to see top performance for their offers.
• Research offers to determine their true value and concisely convey why we recommend them for our members.
• Sift through a variety of offers to find the very best ones and push them forward.
• Test book and update ongoing deals.
• Monitor and analyze performance; make adjustments and recommendations in order to ensure our members see the best deals and clients’ expectations are met.
• Pitch your best deals to Publishers.
• Work closely with Sales counterparts to develop new client relationships and grow current ones.
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing or Hospitality
• Minimum 10 years of experience, including 5+ years of direct experience in a related field (PR, Advertising, Tourism Board or Hospitality)
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• A high-performance focus, strong work ethic and sound judgement
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in another language beyond English preferred; experience living internationally even better
• Proven passion for travel, including experience booking personal travel
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!