Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo has an immediate opening for an Associate Producer (aka Client and Content Associate). Travelzoo Producers are the ultimate deal experts. They research, analyze, write, and negotiate directly with travel, entertainment and leisure brands in pursuit of the best deals for our members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Secure the hottest deals from the most desirable hotel, entertainment and leisure brands.
• Monitor campaign delivery on all accounts; strategize with manager, sales, publishing, product planning and syndication to maximize performance.
• Write about Travelzoo deals using a clear, concise and honest voice.
• Work closely with sales team on campaign execution, client relationship and account growth.
• Work alongside copy editors, photo editors, publishers and customer service to ensure smooth and successful campaigns.
• Create and manage ad placement.
• 4-year college degree
• 2+ years of experience in online content production, hospitality, entertainment or a related field
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent attention to detail
• Clear and concise writing skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects at once
• Passion for amazing travel and lifestyle experiences
• Bilingual (Spanish / English) an advantage
• Sharp negotiation skills
• An analytical mindset
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who with thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work you!