Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo has an opening for a Relationship Manager. The Relationship Manager is essential in securing the hotel deals our members love by collaborating with hotels to understand their objectives and optimize the value of our partnership. Serving as the day to day liaison with our hotel partners, and cross-functional teams like, production and operations, success in this position will come from developing deep partnerships that result strong deals for our global members.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build and foster relationships with hoteliers to introduce Travelzoo solutions
- Educates and consults on Travelzoo’s products, how to implement and develop effective campaigns
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and hotel booking goals, through account development and new business
- Works to secure and maintain the most compelling offers for Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide
- Provides input into account planning with a focus on implementation and delivery, including key recommendations to retain and grow the business
- 4-year college degree
- 3-5 years’ experience managing accounts and serving as a liaison with internal teams
- Experience with OTA’s a plus
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance client relationships
- Proven track record translating sales objectives into results for advertisers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, strong influencing skills
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and the competitive landscape
- Ability to travel on company business, attend client functions and professionally represent Travelzoo
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo's deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!