Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Our Business Development Team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, they develop strategic sales plans, build relationships with within the leisure industry and ultimately deliver outstanding deals to our members.
The Business Development Manager is an experienced role with the responsibility of positioning Travelzoo's products as a viable advertising source to high-quality entertainment and leisure companies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Generate leads for restaurant, spa and activity deals which will meet Travelzoo standards and delight members
• Build and foster relationships with potential clients to introduce Travelzoo advertising solutions
• Develop successful advertising sales partnerships
• Campaign on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide to source the very best deals
• Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals, through account development and new business
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of direct sales experience - selling to entertainment and leisure companies preferred
• Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Proven ability to plan, develop and execute online sales strategies
• A strong understanding of digital publishing, advertising and/or e-commerce industries and metrics
• Ability to travel on company business, attend client functions and professionally represent Travelzoo
• Excellent networking skills
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo's deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!