Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Marketing Intern to assist with business to business marketing initiatives. This includes conference management, lead generation and data management. An internship at Travelzoo provides travel and marketing enthusiasts with the opportunity to obtain real world experience at one of the travel industry’s leading global commerce companies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist with content/editorial calendar creation and maintenance.
• Manage inbound email leads using Outlook and Salesforce.
• Optimize email marketing automation and lead nurturing processes by vetting and utilizing Salesforce data.
• Use Data.com and other third-party vendors to source and create new contact lists that will convert to qualified leads.
• Manage inbound leads from conferences and develop a ROI tracking system for trade marketing events.
• Creation of a trade media database and system of keeping press informed on latest stories.
• Assist with PR campaigns - drafting of press releases, creation of background materials, updating press sites with latest coverage.
• Work on all promotional elements of bigger campaigns including social, rules, prize generation, copy.
• Create a database of influencers.
• Currently pursuing a 4-year college degree
• Ability to work 20-40 hours per week for a duration of 6-12 months
• Experience using various B2B marketing and CRM platforms, including LinkedIn and Salesforce
• Data-driven and proficient in Microsoft Excel
• A passion for travel and marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills