Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking an experienced Executive Producer (Account Director) to lead the company's New York-based account management/content production team. Producers are the ultimate deal experts who negotiate, analyze, research and share the world's best offers with Travelzoo's global audience. They collaborate directly with travel, entertainment and leisure companies to deliver highly curated, value-driven offers through web, email, mobile and social media channels. The ideal candidate for the Executive Producer position is a strategic, analytical thinker and excellent communicator with extensive leadership experience and a passion for creating quality digital content and unbeatable deals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead, develop and coach Travelzoo’s New York production staff in four key areas:
- Digital content creation
- Strategic account management and client service, including negotiation
- Campaign performance analysis and data interpretation
- Career development and growth
- Represent the Northeast region in all production matters across content categories.
- Work with the production, publishing and product planning teams to ensure continued focus on quality content, efficient pitch-to-publish process and maximum revenue per deal.
- Partner with sales team on campaign execution, client relationships and revenue growth strategies.
- Work with copy editors, photo editors, publishers and customer service to ensure smooth and successful campaigns.
- Build strong interdepartmental relationships to maximize collaboration and positively impact office culture.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the industry/competitor landscape and identify opportunities to differentiate Travelzoo.
- Strategize with production, sales, publishing, product planning and partnerships teams to maximize performance.
- Utilize Salesforce and reporting systems to monitor performance and drive results-oriented behavior.
- Achieve business goals while always keeping content quality top of mind with a “members first” mentality.
- 4-year college degree
- 15+ years of experience in online content production, account management or travel industry
- 5+ years of experience successfully leading a team and managing people
- Ability to clearly communicate Travelzoo’s value proposition, products and competitive advantage
- Meticulous organization and attention to detail
- Clear, concise written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital media and exceptional travel and lifestyle experiences
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) an advantage
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!