Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
The Sales Manager will position Travelzoo's products as a viable advertising source to leading entertainment companies. This individual will determine a sales strategy, prepare proposals and presentations for existing and new accounts. He/she will continue to build and maintain relationships, understand the market trends and the client's business objectives to execute against. The position works collaboratively with internal teams including publishing and production.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develop outstanding relationships with key decision makers in the Canadian entertainment industry
• Meet or exceed quarterly goals through account development and new business by selling Travelzoo media
• Educate entertainment clients Travelzoo’s value proposition by phone and in-person
• Campaign on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide to source the very best deals
• Work with colleagues globally to ensure that opportunities are fully leveraged and the very best content is secured
• Minimum of 7 years' relevant experience with either a leading media or entertainment company
• Minimum of 5 years’ direct sales experience both by phone and in-person
• A proven ability to plan, develop and execute sales strategy
• A successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Must have solid relationships in the entertainment industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A strong understanding of digital publishing, advertising and/or e-commerce industries and metrics
• Ability to travel, attend client functions and professionally represent the company
• Bachelor's degree required
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo's deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!