Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager that will focus on developing exclusive partnerships to further enhance member experience and Travelzoo’s brand. Our Marketing Team champions the Travelzoo brand and supports our position as the world’s leading publisher of travel deals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identify opportunities for out-of-the-box partnerships with premiere lifestyle companies and brands, to elevate perception and create brand buzz for Travelzoo
• Support revenue, customer acquisition, or marketing only partnership relationships
• Responsible for initial outreach, contract negotiation, and execution of partnership
• Gain deep understanding of Travelzoo’s 28 million members to ensure partnerships matches member interest
• Measure ROI on partnership marketing initiatives and report the results to leadership on an ongoing basis
• Minimum 5-7 years of direct experience working in partnerships with lifestyle brands preferred
• Passion for travel, tourism industry experience a plus
• Proactive with a results-oriented mentality to ensure deals are executed
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Adaptable to fast-changing priorities
• Bachelor’s degree minimum; MBA preferred
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo's deals
If you are a globally-minded profressional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!