Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. We love what we do, and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Operations Associate. The Sales Operations Associate will be responsible for creating custom content and materials to support our sales and marketing staff in positioning Travelzoo's products as a premier advertising source to high-quality travel, entertainment, and leisure companies.
The Sales Operations Associate will develop professional and persuasive client proposals and presentations for Travelzoo’s sales and marketing teams.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work with Marketing Director and Sales leaders to customize pitches, leveraging trade marketing presentations with custom messaging and content.
- Customizing templates to address the individual objectives of specific advertising clients
- Analyzing and incorporating internal and external data and research to support sales proposals (ex: syndicated data, client performance data or industry research reports)
- Conducting studies to update research and gain insight on Travelzoo members.
- Drafting, proofreading and correcting proposals/presentations to address key marketing and sales objectives.
- 4-year college degree minimum
- Minimum 3+ years preparing presentations and creating content with PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Photoshop
- 3+ years of experience in marketing communications or in a sales support role, ideally with a leading advertising/media agency.
- Demonstrated experience producing presentations - excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Good communicator with experience supporting teams in other departments and other geographic locations.
- High attention to detail: a stickler for data consistency, English grammar & overall buttoned-up presentations.
- Solid analytic skills and ability to distill facts and numbers into insights and recommendations.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!