Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking motivated, analytical and detail oriented intern to work within our Marketing Department in Toronto, supporting both Toronto and Vancouver offices. The ideal candidate has a passion for travel and a strong interest in brand management, digital media and PR/communications. Start date flexible, preference toward those available for a longer term (8-12 months).
Responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
• Help execute partnership marketing programs, from running status meetings, to partner relations, to implementing multi-channel marketing initiatives and aligning internal/external stakeholders.
• Support PR efforts with outreach and pitches to media, copywriting press releases, and ongoing relationship management of PR agency.
• Assist in digital marketing execution, including performance campaign set-up, campaign performance analysis & optimization, and social media community management.
• Other special projects on an as-needed basis.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters degree program, or newly graduated
• Degree focus in marketing or communication preferred
• A high-performance focus, proactive work ethic and sound judgement
• Best-in-class level of attention to detail
• A persistent, solutions-oriented attitude in the face of roadblocks
• Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize amongst many projects
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• High degree of comfort working with an international team