Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo has an immediate opening for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of production and corporate network services. The Network Engineer will respond to requests for network services and solutions related to outages, change control or other network issues and projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Deploy and support our global production and corporate network and server infrastructure including branch office, datacenter, and content delivery network (CDN).
- Perform fault isolation and trouble resolution on network hardware, software, and circuits
- Responsible for achieving and documenting network SOX and PCI requirements.
- Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with Cisco route/switching solutions, including security products such as IDS/IPS, F5 Load balancers, Application Security Module (ASM), Cisco ASA and Cisco ISE.
- Expert experience with CUCM/VOIP, VPN encryption technologies, modern switching platforms, and firewalls including policy implementation and capacity management
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, IP, IPSEC, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, ARP, ICMP, DNS, etc.
- Experience in managing and supporting Windows Server Environment (2008R2, 2012R2, Active Directory, DHCP, WSUS, DFSR, IIS, etc.)
- Experiencing administering VMware Virtual Environment (vCenter, vSphere 6.0, 5.5, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage mission critical, highly visible infrastructure projects to completion.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!