Travelzoo is a global internet media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Manager to join our Sydney office. Our sales team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, they develop strategic sales plans, build relationships from within the entertainment and leisure travel industry and ultimately deliver outstanding deals to our members.
This position is based in Sydney, Australia .
- Campaign on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide to source the very best deals
- Acquisition and retention of key clients through selling Travelzoo’s online products and meeting advertising revenue goals
- Responsible for producing sales strategies, proposals and presentations
- Manage online advertising campaigns for hotel/hotel management companies, F&B, spas, airlines, cruise lines, travel wholesalers, tourism boards and travel agencies
- Align clients sales strategies by positioning Travelzoo products as a viable marketing tool
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals, through account development and new business
- Bachelor’s degree educated
- The ideal candidate will have 7 years of travel industry experience such as hotel contracting / online media sales experience, preferable from hotel, travel agent, OTA or wholesale background.
- Previous sales experience with proven track record
- A proven ability to plan, develop, and execute online sales strategies
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals and the ability to produce effective sales, particularly in the travel category
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation techniques
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Flexible to travel on company business, attend client functions and represent the company
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perk!