Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job - it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Manager to join our Hong Kong office. Our sales team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, they develop strategic sales plans, build relationships from within the entertainment and leisure industry and ultimately deliver outstanding deals to our members.
This position is based in Hong Kong .
- Be responsible for producing sales proposals and presentations for existing and new accounts, building and maintaining relationships, aligning client’s sales strategies by positioning Travelzoo’s products as a viable target market and successfully partnering with clients to meet their sales and marketing objectives
- On behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide to source the very best deals in Travel and Local Deals
- Directly approach high end spa, local lifestyle provider, F&B and Michelin Star restaurants etc…to promote Travelzoo's service and solutions
- Maintain existing customers, monitor the progress of all ongoing projects and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Process data and analyses potential revenue opportunities
- Degree educated in business or any related discipline
- Preferred to have 3 years online media and sales industry working experiences with strong connection with relevant network
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals and the ability to produce effective sales, particularly in the travel category
- Passionate about Lifestyle/ travel / internet business, attend client functions and professionally represent the company
- Good online and social media knowledge
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation technique
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perk!