Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job - it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is looking for a Marketing Manager to assist with public relations, subscriber acquisition and social media marketing initiatives. The ideal individual will be a self-starter who works well as a team player and is willing to do everything from pitching media to developing marketing strategy to posting Facebook updates.
- Responsible for the B2B affiliate marketing strategy and partnership development
- Develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for Travelzoo
- Build and execute the email campaigns in collaboration with the marketing and management team
- Manage all branded collateral production inclusive of hardcopy sales collateral, branded promotional items, and so forth
- Media buying duties which includes the negotiation, purchasing and monitoring of advertising space
- Organise digital marketing campaigns and responsible for budget management and ROI analysis
- Develop and manage special events for business clients
- Manage PR in-house or external agency
- A minimum of 8 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience developing and implementing marketing and public relations strategies
- Strong time and project management skills - with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Documented success with social media a plus
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perk!