The Human Resources team plays a crucial role in building strategic teams and shaping and maintaining company culture. Things move fast at Travelzoo and we need someone with a “can do” attitude and who is willing to roll up their sleeve. The Recruiter will be part of an influential HR team within a passionate and family-oriented organization.
The Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting across Travelzoo’s North America offices. More importantly, the Recruiter is a critical business partner and possesses knowledge of the business to ensure Travelzoo attracts quality candidates in a highly-competitive market.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage full-cycle recruitment including setting the process, managing postings, scheduling, conducting interviews, soliciting feedback, completing background checks, preparing and extending offers
• Establish relationships with leaders to get a full understanding of their business objectives, business challenges and culture and use the information in each search
• Set recruiting strategies that include assessing internal and external talent, sourcing passive candidates
• Attract, source and screen candidates using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing, while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends in the industry
• Represent and promote Travelzoo in industry events
• Prepare and track important hiring metrics and pipeline
• Minimum 5 years’ recruitment experience with strong networking and sourcing skills; ideally with executive search firm experience
• Upbeat and positive attitude - no task is too big or too small
• Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
• Proactive, flexible, and ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree minimum