Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to work closely with the company’s national sales team and ensure that the back-end sales operations of the business are set-up for continued growth.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyze sales figures and provide deliverables based on project requests
- Manage sales compensation plans, including accurately calculating monthly and quarterly commissions and bonuses
- Provide weekly and monthly forecasts and reports
- Manage Salesforce.com database and provide advanced reporting
- Identify process improvements and lead effective process changes
- Train the team on processes and systems as needed
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Post-Secondary Degree
- 5 years of sales operations experience
- Must be a self-starter who can take projects on and run with them independently
- Experience supporting multiple accounts or sales funnel
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce and Excel
- Must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong analytical, quantitative and technical skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- RRSP Matching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!