Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Product Planning Associate. The Product Planning Associate is responsible for strategically scheduling Travelzoo’s email newsletters with a special focus on hotel, local and entertainment content.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Schedule the best deals on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide
• Serve as mission control of the company’s email newsletter products
• Preschedule email content based on pre-determined editorial messaging
• Strive to achieve the perfect balance between value-driven content and revenue goals
• Identify opportunity to fill inventory holes with inspiring deals
• Help sales leverage and close deals
• Provide actionable inventory needs to the sales and production teams
• Manage year-long contracts and make sure they are delivered on time
• 4-year college degree
• 3-5 years of experience media planning and managing online inventory at a digital agency
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• A high-performance focus, strong work ethic and sound judgement
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Travel industry knowledge strongly preferred
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!