Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment, and local companies. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Marketing Manager to focus on brand management. The Marketing Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders to elevate Travelzoo brand standards and ensure that we are maintaining quality and consistency across all communication channels and platforms. Our Marketing Team champions the Travelzoo brand and supports our position as the world’s leading publisher of travel deals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create an ongoing set of standards to elevate the Travelzoo brand across North America, with potential to roll out globally
• Audit and review all materials for internal and external use to ensure that consistency and quality standards are met
• Review external websites, articles and postings to ensure that the Travelzoo brand is communicated and positioned correctly
• Maintain consistency and quality of design and brand elements
• Work with client teams to make sure our external partners are upholding brand standards and consistency
• 4-year college degree
• 5+ years of professional brand management experience with reputable brand
• Experience in CPG or an established consumer brand preferred
• Proven ability to plan, develop and execute brand standards and consistency across channels
• In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo's deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!