Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
As an Associate Producer, you will scour the market relentlessly to find the very best deals for our 28 million members. Whether it’s researching the Internet for hours, flipping through newspapers and magazines, or flat-out haggling with a company to create a bespoke offer for Travelzoo’s members, Associate Producers tirelessly pursue the perfect deal. Our team of Associate Producers don’t deal in fluff; they are super-smart, logical and stick to the facts.
If you have a passion for research, love to tell the world about hot travel deals, can write like an award-winning journalist and are looking for a fun and dynamic working environment, then this is for you.
- Sources, researches and provides basic assessment of high-quality deal content
- Writes clear, concise, accurate and compelling deal copy in house style
- Identifies areas where content is lacking or needs more variety, then sources and develops deals to meet those needs
- Maintains quality and quantity of content in a given area of the website
- Develops general knowledge of all verticals of the travel industry
- Assists in maintaining quality of live content and liaising with clients and customer services to address issues
- Works closely with manager on daily workload management
- Ensures that all inventory and Top 20 deadlines are adhered to
- Works with other producers to manage the back-end production of campaigns
- Maintains consistent campaign follow-up and case study creation
- Pro-actively works with clients to advise and optimise all media and identify additional opportunities that may lead to increased spend
- Provides input when preparing for meetings and contributes during the campaign review meetings
- Relentless research in pursuit of the deal
- Thoroughly review and test deals before recommending for publication
- Partner with sales team to nurture advertiser relationships
- At least 1 to 2 year of editorial experiences in media and advertising
- Strong Account Management with Google Analytics and analysis skills
- Preferable graduates from B.A./B.S. in Tourism, Hospitality , Journalism, Communications (or any other related field)
- Passion and knowledge in travel
- Determined and in doing research
- Good command written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project-management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perk!
Please e-mail your resume and a brief description of why you'd like to join us to