Next Street: Where teamwork and entrepreneurship meet
Next Street was founded in 2005 with the goal of transforming the way finance and business advice are provided in underserved markets. We are a mission-driven advisory firm that works at the enterprise and ecosystem levels to drive impact in communities across the US. Serving as trusted advisor to some of the country’s most dynamic organizations, we provide strategic and capital solutions to revitalize communities, grow businesses, and create jobs. Our work includes directly serving small businesses and nonprofits to help them grow, as well as partnering to create sustainable economic development solutions at the ecosystem level with forward-thinking institutional partners.
We look for professionals who aim to combine their diverse backgrounds and experiences with a passion for mission, offering our team members an unparalleled opportunity to work at the intersection of doing well and doing good. Next Street is a for-profit ‘business for good’ and a certified B Corporation with offices in Boston, New York City, and Chicago.
Next Street Client Solutions is looking for a high-performing Senior Analyst who will work closely with Firm leadership to support engagements serving all of our client audiences.
- Developing and managing long-term advisory relationships with client executives
- Performing complex qualitative and quantitative business, financial, and organizational analysis, industry/market research, and interviewing
- Developing actionable recommendations and supporting implementation
- Creating client deliverables in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Supporting business development efforts to attract new clients and augment existing relationships
- Contributing to Firm knowledge development, codification, and dissemination through Next Street’s communities of practice
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Analyst - 1-2 years | Senior Analyst - 2+ years work experience with a top-tier professional services firm
- Experience conducting research, analysis, and project management in an advisory context
- Desire to build a business and an appetite to take entrepreneurial initiative
- Demonstrated capacity for collaboration and teamwork at all levels of tenure
- Commitment to develop one's personal leadership, in addition to cultivating one's abilities to lead work
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn through work across industries, client segments, and communities of practice
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged, regardless of seniority
Next Street is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.