Community Relations Specialist
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• Three years of related experience in community relations, event planning, or related field
• Extensive knowledge and proven success in event management and philanthropic initiatives; including planning, organizing, and budgeting
• Excellent networking, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
• Computer skills – word processing, spreadsheets, email, contact management and databases
• Experience managing and recruiting volunteers
• Previous work experience demonstrating strong work ethic, ability to be a self-starter, proactive approach to relationship management and ability to communicate complex issues. This includes internships, extracurricular activities, and community volunteerism.
• Experience managing corporate volunteer efforts and campaigns
• Prior experience in a healthcare setting
Description : The Community Relations Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing community outreach programs including social & community awareness initiatives. Under the direction of the Marketing Director, this person will work with Revere Health’s marketing team and clinical departments to create programs and set up events, fairs and community events that promote the organization's image in a positive and community-oriented way.
Typical job responsibilities may include:
• Identify community fairs, tradeshows and other reputation development events that provide strategic value and coordinate clinic/department participation
• Develop and execute internal and external communication and community relations programs to support company initiatives
• Establish positive and sustainable relationships with community members, philanthropic organizations, elected officials and other key influencers in the local community to increase awareness of Revere Health
• Identify and report on community concerns and issues relevant to Revere Health
• Design and implement community programs (philanthropy, volunteerism, partnerships, in-kind donations) that improve the quality of community life and promote Revere Health’s long-term strategies and goals
• Provide outstanding service and exhibit enthusiastic professionalism
Note: This is a 25-hour per week position.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results