Certified Medical Assistant - Internal Medicine
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Description : Facilitates good patient care under the supervision of physician. Prepares patients for examination and treatment. Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary equipment and supplies. Assists with the scheduling of tests and treatments. Maintains patient records and other information. Administers medications as ordered. Provides courteous and friendly service to all patients and contributes to a positive work environment. Works as needed.
• Completion of accredited Medical Assistant program, medical assisting certification.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, prioritization and organization skills are necessary.
• Must be a self-starter and willing to work as a team player. Must be able to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
• Beginning patient notes at office visit, prepare exam rooms with necessary technology. Maintain patient records and other information as requested by physician. Record the office visit via electronic templates and billing on behalf of physician. Provide courteous and friendly service to all patients and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Essential Medical Assistant duties and responsibilities
Notes: Successful candidate will be called or scheduled to work for medical assistants who may be out on vacation or ill, as needed. Must be available to work hours between 7 am and 6 pm Mondays through Fridays. Specification on days of hte week available will be allowed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results