Registered Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Nuclear Medicine
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
** ARRT(NM) or NMTCB Certification required.
**Must be current American Heart Association BLS provider
**Must have expertise in Nuclear Medicine and radiation safety standards
- Under the guidance of a Nuclear Medicine Physician, the Nuclear Medicine Technologist accomplishes one or a combination of several general radiographic procedures
- Administers pharmaceuticals and radiopharmaceuticals as outlined in Nuclear Medicine Scope of Practice and as outlined by Nuclear Medicine Practitioner.
- Performs at a technical level requiring a high degree of independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative to apply isotopes for radiographic diagnosis.
- Maintains accurate records of radioactive materials from receipt through administration and disposal.
- Demonstrates radiation safety
-Other duties as assigned.
Notes : This is for scheduled evening hours and/or weekends.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results