Medical Assistant / Patient Care Assistant - Cardiology
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• Current CPR certification or must obtain certification within 4 months of hire.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology.
• Good computer skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
• CNA Certification or MA Certification Required (MA Certification Preferred)
Description : This is a great opportunity to work in a respected practice as an MA/patient care assistant. Successful candidate must maintain a professional image in the office and in all communications. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining good patient and staff relations and providing outstanding customer service.
• Exhibits compassion and courtesy towards patients, visitors and co-workers.
• Listens and provides information in a concise, accurate and courteous manner.
• Responds promptly and professionally to patient’s needs.
• Provides efficient effective patient care in compliance with clinic policies, HIPAA and OSHA regulations. Protects each patient’s privacy by keeping information confidential.
• Assists with patient care examination, procedures and related tasks; escorts patients to examination rooms, assists in obtaining patient histories, measures vital signs, records information in patient record. Ensures all pertinent information is available to physician (i.e.: list of medications, lab results, medication allergies, etc).
• Maintains clean and orderly exam rooms.
• Triages phone messages from patients. Reviews information with physician and responds as directed in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Schedules tests and procedures. Obtains pre-authorization from insurance companies when needed.
• Calls test results to patients as indicated by physician in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Calls/faxes prescriptions to pharmacies.
• Maintains CPR certification. • Attends meetings as required.
• Behaves in a manner consistent with all Clinic policies and procedures.
• Other duties and assignments as needed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results