Medical Assistant/Patient Care Assistant - Peripheral Artery Disease Clinic
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Strong interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to work well independently and with others. Experience performing peripheral arterial disease (PAD) test a plus but not necessary as training will be provided.
Description : Revere Health Orem Internal Medicine is searching for a part-time (4-8 hours per week) medical assistant/patient care assistant to work in our Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) clinic. The successful candidate will also be available on a PRN basis to work additional hours in traditional medical assistant role.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Performs peripheral arterial disease test on patients; ensures proper reporting is sent to provider for interpretation.
- As instructed by provider, shares PAD results with patients and coordinates follow-up care.
- Exhibits compassion and courtesy towards patients, visitors and co-workers.
- Responds promptly and professionally to patient’s needs.
- Provides efficient effective patient care in compliance with clinic policies and procedures.
- Other duties and assignments as needed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results