Registered Nurse - Post Anesthesia Care Unit / Operating Room
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state of Utah
• Minimum one year experience in PACU
• CPR and ACLS certifications required
• PALS certification preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work quickly and efficiently
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as communication, organization and prioritization skills
• Have the ability to assess patient needs and provide the appropriate care
• At times be able to work under stressful situations
• Good computer skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assess patients on admission to PACU: airway patency, respirations, vital signs, level of consciousness according to Aldrete scale
• Manage difficult or emotional patient situations in a professional manner. Respond promptly and professionally to needs of patients
• Carry out physician/anesthesia orders
• Maintain PACU in state of readiness at all times
• Demonstrate commitment to excellence in guest relations
• Assist in post-op calls • Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent patient care information to assure the rights of patients are protected
• Attends meetings as required
• Respond appropriately to emergency situations, recognizing the need for assistance and obtaining support for anesthesia personnel and/or physician as needs
• Responsible for complete and thorough performance of assigned tasks
• Other duties as assigned
Description : We are looking for a hard-working PACU RN with strong customer service and multitasking skills for a busy surgery center. Must have a great desire to provide patients and medical staff with the highest level of customer service.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results