Service Desk Analyst III - Information Technology
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Description : This is a technically advanced position which receives, prioritizes, routes, troubleshoots and escalates IT support requests, with primary responsibility to respond to and resolve complex support issues. The Desktop Services Team provides an advanced level of troubleshooting and diagnostics, develops new solutions to problems, and escalates requests to network, systems, engineering, application support, security, and other IT specialist teams as needed.
• Must have a positive attitude and a passion to provide excellent service
• 5+ years computer service or support related work experience
• Excellent understanding of computer hardware and software, desktop operating systems, printers, phone systems, mobile devices and networking concepts
• Expert troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences
• Must be a quick learner and a self-starter
• Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
• Experience within a healthcare setting preferred
• Knowledge of low-voltage and structured cabling systems
• Experience supporting Apple products
• A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft, Cisco or other industry-specific certifications a plus
• Frequent travel required
• Must have a reliable vehicle
• Flexibility to work varying shifts as needed
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Receives, prioritizes, responds to and resolves or escalates support requests.
• Manages support requests and ticket queues within the Service Desk ticketing system.
• Expertly manages end-user expectations throughout the support process.
• Provides support and mentoring for Service Desk I and II staff.
• Documents complex problem resolutions in the IT knowledgebase.
• Provides advanced end-user training as needed and encourages use of self-help IT resources.
• Provisions network and system access based on organizational and functional roles, IT department policy and established security best practices.
• Provisions common IT assets, such as computers, mobile devices, printers, phones, etc. in compliance with established IT standards.
• Maintains a consistent desktop environment across all managed computers.
• Provides advanced on-site support leading up to and during new office go-lives.
• Updates asset management records to reflect the procurement, assignment, recovery and retirement of fixed IT assets.
• Assists with periodic IT asset inventory initiatives.
• Assists in management of print servers.
• Assists in administration of corporate web filter policies.
• Assists in the training of new Service Desk staff • Provides advanced network connectivity and remote access support.
• Provides advanced desktop and published application support for Citrix/Terminal Services users.
• Performs preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of computers, printers, and peripherals.
• Assists in requirements gathering for new software, equipment and processes.
• Develops help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
• Recognizes recurring support request trends and recommends problem resolutions.
• Identifies opportunities to improving IT services.
• Participates in after-hours on-call rotation.
• Assists senior IT staff as directed.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results