Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant--Family Medicine
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Successful completion of a Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant training program with administrative and clinical assignments issued by an accredited institution. Good computer and customer service skills.
Must have knowledge of:
• Healthcare field and medical specialty
• Medical terminology
• Grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Knowledge of EHRs
• Perform nursing procedures under supervision of physician or physician assistant
• Assist physician in exam rooms
• Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in patient’s chart
• Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
• Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
• Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians
• Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
• All other duties as assigned by clinical coordinator or practice administrator
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results