Physician Assistant - Allergy & Immunology
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Successful completion of National Certification as a Physician Assistant, Must hold license/certification as required by the State of Utah, Experience in allergy and immunology (or related field) strongly preferred
Description: Our Allergy & Immunology department is looking to hire a part-time physician assistant to work at our Orem office. The successful candidate will exhibit an ability to work independently and will be able to provide care to patients in all modalities (as appropriate per license) related to the specialty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides direct clinical services. Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examinations and preventive health measures. Compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination. Documents findings noting pertinent normal and abnormal findings.
• Interprets and integrates data to determine preliminary diagnosis and therapeutic plan.
• Collaborates with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
• Supervises allergy shot administration.
• Orders, interprets, and evaluates appropriate diagnostic and laboratory tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
• Performs approved therapeutic or diagnostic procedures based upon patient’s clinical status. Documents patient preparation and response to procedure.
• Formulates and implements treatment plan for illness management.
• When appropriate discusses case with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
• Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy or related therapeutic procedures.
• Documents appropriately in patient’s medical record.
• Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Responds well to patient’s questions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results