Senior Systems Engineer
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• VMWare vSphere
• Citrix XenApp/Desktop
• Enterprise SAN solutions
• High-density data center architecture
• Data center facilities design and management
• Windows Server
• Active Directory Services
• MS SQL Server
• Systems Monitoring, Alerting and Response
• Data Center Networking
• Systems Security
• Data Backup & Recovery
• Disaster Recovery
• Technical Writing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Education or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 8-10 years of experience working with enterprise data systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows server platforms and Directory Services.
• Advanced knowledge of server virtualization technologies.
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise storage concepts and solutions.
• Advanced knowledge of data center networking concepts and technologies.
• Working knowledge of information security principles and their application within an enterprise IT environment.
• Experience in a Healthcare setting.
• Microsoft, VMWare and security certifications desired.
• Must be able to work after hours, nights and/or weekends.
• Must be able to travel to remote offices occasionally.
Description : Under general supervision, the Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for architecture, implementation, configuration, customization, optimization, and problem resolution for all data systems, including infrastructure, server hardware, network operating systems, applications, and virtualization platforms. This position identifies, assesses and recommends upgrades, patches, systems and equipment to maintain and improve IT service delivery.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results