Receptionist Lead - Imaging / Provo, AF, Salem
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• Previous receptionist experience, preferably in Imaging
• Great multi-tasking skills with an attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a highly “Customer Service” oriented environment.
• Excellent computer skills
• Positive attitude and willingness to work with others
Description : The Receptionist Lead oversees for the daily operations of the front desk. Ensures all receptionist duties are fulfilled. Schedules staff for the Provo, American Fork, and Salem Imaging locations. Works with department management on any improvements or concerns.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Verifies all receptionist duties are completed on a daily basis
• Trains receptionists on new procedures, provides additional training on existing procedures when needed.
• Schedules appropriate staff for each location.
• Notifies department management of any concerns or problems regarding the front desk
• Other duties as assigned.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results