Insurance Specialist - Imaging
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in a highly “Customer Service” oriented environment.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Previous experience in medical office front desk and billing practices preferred.
• Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes, familiarity with third party private payor practices, pre-certification, and authorization requirements.
• Stringent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to follow through on all tasks.
• Positive attitude and willingness to work with others.
Description : The Insurance Specialist is responsible to contact insurance carriers to verify eligibility, obtain pre-authorization, and determine patient’s financial responsibility for all exams performed in the Imaging Department. Duties include and are not limited to:
• Verify eligibility and obtain pre-authorization for Imaging exams.
• Determine patient’s financial responsibility and provide exam quotes.
• Appeal denials with Insurance Carriers.
• Monitor denials from Insurance Carriers; Notify management of trends and changes regarding pre-authorization requirements.
• Participate in special projects or activities as assigned
• Other duties as assigned.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results