Interventional/Fluoro Technologist - Imaging
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Perform a variety of complex specialized tasks eminent in operating radiographic equipment to perform fluoroscopic and interventional radiology procedures. Must be a Registered Technologist (RT) with interventional experience.
• Provides direct assistance to the radiologist during radiology procedures including: handling of instruments, operating and monitoring equipment; alerting physician of changes in patient condition.
• Operates fluoroscopic radiation-generating equipment. Selects and modifies technical factors based on patient's age, weight, and physical condition to produce optimal images while keeping radiation exposure as low as reasonably achievable.
• Sets up and maintains sterile trays and other equipment practicing sterile techniques.
• Scrubs to assist with passage of catheters/guidewires and other required exams or procedures.
• Coordinates, schedules, and confirms patient exams and procedures within the Imaging department for referring physicians.
• Maintains supply inventory; orders, receives and stocks supplies in designated areas.
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work therein (patient transport, etc.)
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results