Vein Center Circulator
|# of Openings:||1|
At Revere Health, we value the health of our patients above all else. As the largest independent multi-specialty physician group in Utah, our healthcare system gives patients the best in communication, quality, coordination and innovation. Founded in 1960 in Provo, Utah, Revere Health has grown to include 29 medical specialties in over 100 locations throughout Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
As one of two Accountable Care Organizations accredited by Medicare in Utah, Revere Health offers a unique, patient-oriented approach to healthcare. We strive to keep medical costs at a minimum while providing the utmost in quality healthcare.
Revere Health: let’s live better.
Qualifications: Must be a self-starter and willing to work as a team player. Strong interpersonal, communication, computer, prioritization, and organization skills are necessary. Must be able to react calmly and effectively in hectic/emergency situation. Prior medical experience preferred but not required. Must hold Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant or LPN certification.
Description : Our busy St. George Cardiology office is in need of a full time MA/LPN to assist in our growing and busy vein center as a circulator. This position will be responsible for: facilitating good patient care under the supervision of the physician and director of the vein center, preparing patients and treatment rooms for examinations and procedures, assisting with the scheduling of procedures and follow up scans, providing courteous and friendly service to all patients and contributing to a positive work environment. Responds promptly, professionally and courteously to the needs of patients.
• Provides efficient, effective patient care in compliance with clinic policies, procedures, legal and regulatory standards.
• Maintains clean and orderly procedure and exam rooms. Ensures rooms are stocked with needed supplies and equipment. • Inventories and coordinates ordering of medical supplies and material with the director of the vein center.
• Assists with scheduling, procedures, and follow-up appointments.
• Maintains CPR certifications.
• Attends meetings as required.
• Complies with established personal protective equipment requirements necessary for protection against exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids, chemical disinfectants and other hazardous substances.
• Prepares patients for procedures including consenting, rooming, prepping and delivering thorough per and post procedure instructions.
• Completes all necessary documentation required for a complete procedure note, clinic note, or telephone communication.
• Maintains a clean, orderly and safe environment for patients and visitors. This includes cleaning, sterilizing and storing instruments in accordance with clinic policies.
• Reviews treatment plans and all follow-up appointments to ensure accuracy
• Communicates in a timely and effective manner to the director of the vein center.
• Communicates to each member of the vein center team, all pertinent information essential for delivering the highest level of patient care.
• Focuses on the safety, comfort and well-being of the patients during and after procedures.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results